Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Summary -- Week 2

Another week I have to start with an apology for delaying the blog post on the game audio. But I brought pretty pictures, so I hope we are even :)


As you can see lot of things improved since last week, most notably

Currently, I have been working on getting game logic into the game, starting with setting up the data for the rooms. Once I am comfortably ahead on that front I want to finally push out my articles on graphics and audio I'm sure everyone has been waiting for eagerly.

For the coming week my main focus will lie on implementing the game logic and wire it all up so some interaction may be possible. Despite wishful thinking I know there will be bumps in the road for me, so getting the data structures straight is what my attention is directed to right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment